Users who created a Single Sign-On account between 2014 and 2017 will be able to access downloads for some previous products via the My Products page of the legacy Cakewalk site. Any programs released from 2015 through 2017 will install and authorize via Command Center. Unfortunately, BandLab cannot provide access to previous users who did not utilize the Single Sign-On system.
Articles in this section
- What happened to Cakewalk SONAR? What happens to everything I paid for?
- How do I access my older Cakewalk programs?
- Why is Cakewalk free? I paid a lot for SONAR!
- Do I need to remove old versions prior to installing CbB?
- Can BandLab provide downloads for older programs?
- I used Cakewalk a long time ago, but now Cakewalk.com says account creation is disabled?