Account creation at Cakewalk.com is disabled, as Cakewalk (the company) is closed. A Single Sign-On system was in place from 2014-2017, which is still accessible to users who had created an account or migrated within that time frame. Our support staff is available to help retrieve legacy registration information if needed!
Articles in this section
- What happened to Cakewalk SONAR? What happens to everything I paid for?
- How do I access my older Cakewalk programs?
- Why is Cakewalk free? I paid a lot for SONAR!
- Do I need to remove old versions prior to installing CbB?
- Can BandLab provide downloads for older programs?
- I used Cakewalk a long time ago, but now Cakewalk.com says account creation is disabled?