A 30 day trial version of Melodyne is included with Cakewalk by BandLab!
To install Melodyne:
- Open BandLab Assistant
- Go to Apps > Cakewalk by BandLab
- Click the arrow on the right side of the Open tab and choose Install Add-Ons...
Melodyne will now be found in Cakewalk by BandLab for use as Audio FX on a track, or as Region FX on a clip. When first opening Melodyne, you will be prompted to activate the product. You'll need the serial number listed in BandLab Assistant to activate Melodyne. Here's a quick step by step if activating Melodyne within Cakewalk by BandLab:
- Launch Cakewalk by BandLab and choose a new or existing project.
- On an audio track, find the FX Bin and click the [+] to add a new plugin.
- Find Melodyne. If you sort by manufacturer, you will see a tab for Celemony.
- When Melodyne has been added, the editor menu will appear, as well as a note to activate the product.
- Follow the prompts from Celemony, which should include creating a myCelemony account and registering your product. You can activate the Melodyne trial directly from the Celemony site!