Any programs released from 2015 to 2017 can be accessed via Command Center. Prior programs can be found in the My Products category of the legacy Cakewalk site. Please note that not all previous software had downloadable installers available. You may need the original disc to utilize a legacy program!
Articles in this section
- What happened to Cakewalk SONAR? What happens to everything I paid for?
- How do I access my older Cakewalk programs?
- Why is Cakewalk free? I paid a lot for SONAR!
- Do I need to remove old versions prior to installing CbB?
- Can BandLab provide downloads for older programs?
- I used Cakewalk a long time ago, but now Cakewalk.com says account creation is disabled?