No! We encourage SONAR users to keep existing versions on their machine. Cakewalk by BandLab is an entirely different install, which can be kept side by side with SONAR. In fact, any 64-bit content you had before will work within Cakewalk by BandLab, so you can utilize anything you owned within our new version.
Articles in this section
- What happened to Cakewalk SONAR? What happens to everything I paid for?
- How do I access my older Cakewalk programs?
- Why is Cakewalk free? I paid a lot for SONAR!
- Do I need to remove old versions prior to installing CbB?
- Can BandLab provide downloads for older programs?
- I used Cakewalk a long time ago, but now Cakewalk.com says account creation is disabled?