- Consult the manual for your audio interface. Some devices are plug and play, while others may require drivers to be installed. If needed, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Connect your device to your machine.
- Launch Cakewalk by BandLab, then exit the start screen.
- Press P to open the Preferences menu. Under Audio > Devices, make sure your device is selected as your Input and Output drivers
- If you’ve installed a driver for your device, go to Audio > Playback and Recording, and make sure the Driver Mode is set to ASIO. (We do not recommend using ASIO4ALL)
Click Apply and OK to save any changes