Third party products such as Melodyne (by Celemony) are not included for new users in the first iteration of Cakewalk by BandLab. If you are a previous owner of a Cakewalk bundle that included Melodyne, you can install and activate Melodyne directly from Celemony.
Articles in this section
- Can I download old versions of Cakewalk products?
- Will my old Cakewalk products continue to work?
- So, you’re telling me all the plugins I bought for SONAR are useless?!
- What Cakewalk products will BandLab support?
- Will Cakewalk by BandLab ever support my SONAR Platinum plugins?
- I’ve installed Cakewalk by BandLab on a new machine, where is Melodyne?
- Will you guys be salvaging Rapture and Z3TA?
- Have existing bugs in SONAR Platinum been fixed in Cakewalk by BandLab?