No. Any previously purchased items should work as normal in Cakewalk by BandLab. At the moment, some plugins may not be bundled with our new version, but if these are already installed on your machine, they should work as normal.
Articles in this section
- Can I download old versions of Cakewalk products?
- Will my old Cakewalk products continue to work?
- So, you’re telling me all the plugins I bought for SONAR are useless?!
- What Cakewalk products will BandLab support?
- Will Cakewalk by BandLab ever support my SONAR Platinum plugins?
- I’ve installed Cakewalk by BandLab on a new machine, where is Melodyne?
- Will you guys be salvaging Rapture and Z3TA?
- Have existing bugs in SONAR Platinum been fixed in Cakewalk by BandLab?