Yes, your old Cakewalk products will run as normal but there will be no more updates released for these products. Keep in mind, if changes are made to your operating system, this could affect performance of legacy products.
Articles in this section
- Can I download old versions of Cakewalk products?
- Will my old Cakewalk products continue to work?
- So, you’re telling me all the plugins I bought for SONAR are useless?!
- What Cakewalk products will BandLab support?
- Will Cakewalk by BandLab ever support my SONAR Platinum plugins?
- I’ve installed Cakewalk by BandLab on a new machine, where is Melodyne?
- Will you guys be salvaging Rapture and Z3TA?
- Have existing bugs in SONAR Platinum been fixed in Cakewalk by BandLab?